Massachusetts Drivers' License Test 2017 - FREE Practice!
DMV Test Simulator and Flashcards :
Massachusetts Driver's Licnese Info & Resources:
- Massachusetts Driver's License And State ID
- Massachusetts DMV Publications - Driver's Handbook, Guide, Manual, Highway Code.
- Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicles
- Massachusetts DMV Regional Office Locations - regional service centers, office hours and addresses.
- Massachusetts DMV Related Forms and Applications
- Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Registration
- Info for Massachusetts DMV Teen Drivers
- Official Massachusetts State Website
Massachusetts License Classesthe Commonwealth of Massachusetts issues five license classes with various privileges and restrictions to residents of Massachusetts. Class A, B, and C licenses, which are known as commercial driver's licenses (CDLs), allow you to operate large vehicles, like trucks and buses. The Class D license, which is most common, is for passenger vehicles, vans, and small trucks. The Class M license allows you to operate motorcycles.
Vision Screening RequirementsTesting your vision is a necessary part of ensuring that you are capable of operating a motor vehicle safely.
To be eligible for a Class D or M license, your vision must be at least 20/40 visual acuity in your better eye (corrected) and at least 120 degrees of horizontal peripheral vision (both eyes together) for a full license.
Learner's Permit ExamEach learner's permit exam has 25 multiple-choice questions. Topics covered on the exam include alcohol misuse, suspensions, and JOL violations, as well as rules of the road and
identifying road signs.To pass the exam, you must answer 18 questions correctly within the allotted time of 25 minutes. Driver's Manuals and other reference materials cannot be used during the learner’s permit exam and are not allowed in the testing area. If you are caught cheating on an exam – or trying to cheat – you will fail and you will not be allowed to hold any type of driver's license or permit for 60 days. In some cases, you may also be subject to further investigation.