Maryland Drivers' License Test 2017 - FREE Practice!
DMV Test Simulator and Flashcards :
Maryland Driver's Licnese Info & Resources:
- Maryland Driver's License And State ID
- Maryland Department of Motor Vehicles
- Maryland DMV Regional Office Locations - regional service centers, office hours and addresses.
- Maryland DMV Related Forms and Applications
- Maryland Motor Vehicle Registration
- Moving to Maryland, Non Resident Motorists
- Info for Maryland DMV Teen Drivers
- Official Maryland State Website
Driving Test RequirementsLicensing requirements include a vision screening, a knowledge test, and a driving skills test on the satisfactory operation of a motor vehicle.
Vision Screening TestTo qualify for a driver's license, the applicant must have:
• binocular vision;
• visual acuity of at least 20/40 in each eye; and
• a continuous field of vision of at least 140 degrees.
If corrective lenses are needed to meet the above standards, a restriction will be included
on the license requiring that corrective lenses be worn while driving.