Florida Drivers' License Test 2021 - FREE Practice!
DMV Test Simulator and Flashcards :
Florida Driver's Licnese Info & Resources:
- Florida Driver's License And State ID
- Florida DMV Publications - Driver's Handbook, Guide, Manual, Highway Code.
- Florida Department of Motor Vehicles
- Florida DMV Regional Office Locations - regional service centers, office hours and addresses.
- Florida DMV Related Forms and Applications
- Florida Motor Vehicle Registration
- Moving to Florida, Non Resident Motorists
- Info for Florida DMV Teen Drivers
- Official Florida State Website
Classification of Driver Licenses in Florida
Th Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles issues the following classes of licenses: Class A, B, C, and E. Class E is for drivers of non-commercial vehicles.
Traffic Law Substance Abuse Education
If you have never held a regular driver license in any state, country, or jurisdiction, you must complete a Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education course before applying for a Learner's license in the state of Florida.
Persons applying for an original Florida license are required to take the following tests:
Learner's Driver License Vision Test,
Class E knowledge test.(road rules & road signs)
the Class E Knowledge Test is a multiple-choice test that consists of 10 road signs for you to identify by color, shape or meaning and 40 road rules regarding Florida traffic laws.
Florida Driver's Handbook Chapter 1 Test Your Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. What is the move over law?
Florida's Move Over Law protects law enforcement officers, emergency workers and tow truck drivers stopped along roadways while performing their jobs. (See section 1.2.2 of the driver's handbook)
2. What is the benefit of the Emergency Contact Information System?
The system provides an easy way for law enforcement personnel to contact someone for you in an emergency situation (See Section 1.1.4)
3. How can you participate in the Florida Organ and Tissue Donor Program?
a. Learn the facts about organ, eye and tissue donation.
b. Designate your wishes by joining the Joshua Abbott Organ & Tissue Donor Registry at www.DonateLifeFlorida.org
c. Spread the word about the importance of donation and donor designation with family and friends.
d. Get involved as a volunteer, contribute financially in support of the Registry or statewide educational initiatives, or request a speaker by calling Donate Life Florida at 1-877-FL-SHARE.
e. ALL OF THE ABOVE (See section 1.2.3)
4. What is the web address used to check the status of your driver license?
http://services.fhsmv.gov/DLCheck/ (See section 1.1.6)
Florida Driver's Handbook Chapter 2 Test Your Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. Who needs a Florida driver license?
• If you live in Florida and want to drive a motor vehicle on public streets and highways.
• If you move to Florida and have a valid license from another state, you must get a Florida license within 30 days of becoming a resident. You are considered a resident of
Florida if you:
a. Enroll your children in public school, or
b. Register to vote, or
c. File for a homestead exemption, or
d. Accept employment, or
e. Reside in Florida for more than six consecutive months.
(See section 2.2)
2. Who does not need a Florida driver license?
The following persons may drive in Florida without a Florida driver license, if they have a valid license from another state or country:
• Any non-resident who is at least 16 years old providing;
• Th non-resident has a valid non-commercial driver license from another state or territory of the United States; or
• An International Driving Permit from his or her country of residence accompanied by a valid license from that country.
• Persons employed by the United States government driving a United States government motor vehicle on official business.
• Any non-resident working for a firm on a contract for the United States government. (This exemption is only for 60 days.)
• Any non-resident attending college in Florida.
• Persons who drive only vehicles like farm tractors or road machines temporarily on the highway may drive without a license. A licensed driver that lives in another state and travels regularly between his home and work in Florida.
• Non-resident migrant farm workers even though they are employed or place children in the public schools,providing they have a valid license from their home state.
(See section 2.3)
3. Can a person temporarily operate a farm tractor on the highway without a driver license?
Yes, Persons who drive only vehicles like farm tractors or road machines
temporarily on the highway may drive without a license.(See section 2.3)
4. List two documents that can be used as proof of social security number.
a Social Security card
b Pay check containing your social security number (See section 2.5)
5. List two documents that can be used as proof of residential address.
a. Deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental/lease agreement
b. Florida Voter Registration Card (See section 2.5)
6. At what age are persons no longer required to have parental consent to obtain a Florida driver license?
18 years old (See section 2.6)
7. What driving course is required for a person that has never been licensed?
Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education (See section 2.7)
8. What maneuvers are required on a driving test?
Turn About, Shift Gears, Approach of Crossing,Observe Right-of-Way,Straight-In Parking,Parking on a Grade, Stop Quickly,Backing, Obey Stop Signs,Obey Traffic Signals,Signal and Turn,Passing,Stay in Proper Lane,Follow at a Safe Distance,Use Proper Posture (See section 2.8.4)
9. What examinations are required to obtain a Florida Learner's License?
vision, hearing, and Class E knowledge test.(road rules & road signs)
(See section 2.8.3)
10. Can telescopic lenses be used to pass the vision test?
No, Th use of telescopic lenses to meet visual standards is not recognized in Florida.
(See section 2.8.4)
Florida Driver's Handbook Chapter 3 Test Your Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. What is the minimum age to obtain a Florida Learner's License?
at least 15 years old (See section 3.1)
2. What is the minimum age to obtain a Florida Class E License?
at least 16 years old (See section 3.2)
3. If you failed to answer a traffic summons, would you be able to renew your license? No (See section 3.3)
4. If you lose your Florida driver license and need a replacement license, where do you apply for it?
A replacement can be obtained in a field issuance office or using a convenience method on our website at www.GoRenew.com. (See section 3.4)
5. What is required to add a motorcycle endorsement to your Florida driver license?
All persons requesting a motorcycle endorsement:
• Must hold a Class E license or higher or meet the requirements for a Class E license.
• Must complete a motorcycle safety course, Basic Rider Course (BRC) Or
• Provide an out-of-state license with a motorcycle endorsement (except Alabama).
(See sections 3.5 & 3.6)
6. What is the minimum age that a person can be issued a Florida identification card?
Be five years of age or older (See section 3.7)
7. What is the issuance period of a Florida identification card issued to a person age 5-14?
4 years, Identification cards issued to persons 5 to 14 years of age will be valid for
four years; all others will be valid for eight years. (See section 3.7)
8. You must obtain a new license showing the new address within how many days of moving? within 10 days (See section 3.8)
9. What document(s) are required to change your name on your Florida driver license or identification card?
To present original or certified copy of a government issued marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order as a name change document(s).
• Have your name changed on your social security card. (See section 3.9)
10. How do honorably discharged veterans get a Veteran Designation 'V' added to their driver license or identification card?
The veteran will need to provide a copy of their DD214 or other approved discharge document at the time of issuance. (See section 3.11)
Practice Driving Test For Drivers License in USA
To practice the DMV driving license test, click on the state name below, corresponding state DMV test page will be shown.