Nevada Drivers' License Test 2021 - FREE Practice!
DMV Test Simulator and Flashcards :
Nevada Driver's Licnese Info & Resources:
- Nevada Driver's License And State ID
- Nevada DMV Publications - Driver's Handbook, Guide, Manual, Highway Code.
- Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
- Nevada DMV Regional Office Locations - regional service centers, office hours and addresses.
- Nevada DMV Related Forms and Applications
- Nevada Motor Vehicle Registration
- Moving to Nevada, Non Resident Motorists
- Info for Nevada DMV Teen Drivers
- Official Nevada State Website
Devada Driver License Testing
To drive safely, you need good eyesight and coordination, a sound knowledge and understanding of Nevada’s traffic laws, understanding of road signs, common sense and skill in handling your vehicle in any given situation.
- Your vision will be checked to make sure you meet the minimum vision standards. If you need glasses or contact lenses to drive, a restriction will be placed on your driver's license.
- Your understanding of highway signs and markings, traffic laws and safe driving practices will be tested. This is done using either the automated testing equipment or with a paper test. If you have problems reading or understanding the written test, you may request an oral examination. Testing for the Basic C license and motorcycle license is also available in Spanish.
A $25.00 fee is charged for all initial knowledge and/or skills tests administered. A $10 fee is charged for any retests needed before you can get your license.
Driving Skills Testing
- Your ability to drive your vehicle safely in a variety of traffic situations will be tested. You will be tested on such things as preparing to drive, vehicle control, entering traffic, lane use, speed control, turns, parallel/angle parking, backing up, stopping, passing and attention to traffic situations. You may be requested to demonstrate stopping on a grade.
Driver's License Classifications
Class A – Combination vehicles – Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR) over 26,000 pounds, trailer over 10,000 pounds
Class B – Single vehicle – Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) over 26,000 pounds; may tow a vehicle under 10,000 pounds
Class C – Cars, vans, pickups; may tow a vehicle 10,000 pounds or less Combination of vehicles may not exceed 70 feet
Class M – Motorcycle or moped
Practice Driving Test For Drivers License in USA
To practice the DMV driving license test, click on the state name below, corresponding state DMV test page will be shown.