Oklahoma Drivers' License Test 2021 - FREE Practice!
DMV Test Simulator and Flashcards :
Oklahoma Driver's Licnese Info & Resources:
- Oklahoma Driver's License And State ID
- Oklahoma DMV Publications - Driver's Handbook, Guide, Manual, Highway Code.
- Oklahoma Department of Motor Vehicles
- Oklahoma DMV Related Forms and Applications
- Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Registration
- Info for Oklahoma DMV Teen Drivers
- Official Oklahoma State Website
You must pass certain tests to show that you can drive a car or motorcycle legally and safely before you can get your Oklahoma Driver License. For the Class D license, there are three tests: the vision screening test, the written test, and the driving test for cars and motorcycles.
Vision Screening Test
— Your vision will be checked. You may be required to wear glasses or contact lenses to drive safely.
— The questions for a Class D license test will be taken from the driver's manual. You will be asked questions about Oklahoma traffic laws, safe driving practices, and drug and alcohol laws/effects. You should also know local traffic laws for your city or town (check with your local police department). For a Class A, B, C license or a Motorcycle endorsement, also study the proper supplemental manual. An oral test will be given on request (an appointment may be required).
If you fail the written test, by law you must wait at least one day before retesting.
— You must show that you can drive legally and safely on streets and highways. It's very important to have proper training and learn safe driving skills before you try to take the driving test. To qualify for the test:
- You must pass the vision screening test and the written test.
- the car you are using must have a valid tag and you must show the security verification form. the car must be in proper mechanical condition.
- No pets or additional people can be in the car with you and the examiner.
Following driving skills are required from you :
- Control the car or motorcycle.
- Properly perform basic maneuvers such as turning right and left, backing, parking on a hill, starting on a hill, etc.
- Use signals and drive in the proper lane.
- Understand and obey traffic signs, markings, and signals.
- Properly apply the rules of right-of-way.
- Carefully observe and correctly respond to other vehicles and pedestrians
Practice Driving Test For Drivers License in USA
To practice the DMV driving license test, click on the state name below, corresponding state DMV test page will be shown.